- 3M Advanced Electret (filter) Media’s low breathing resistance allows easy breathing during long work shifts
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up, even in hot and humid conditions
- Adjustable, braided straps are colour coded for easy identification (red for FFP3 protection and blue for FFP2)
- Reliable and effective FFP3 protection against dust, mist and metal fumes
- Engineered to be compatible with 3M Eyewear products
- Compliant with respiratory guidelines EN 149:2001
Masks are FFP3 grade (and offer more protection than FFP1 or FFP2 masks).
These masks meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Covid-19/ Coronavirus.
Which mask is best for Covid-19/ Coronavirus?
FFP1 GOOD (filters 80% particles),
FFP2 (N95) EXCELLENT (filters 94% of particles)
FFP3 (N99) THE BEST (filters 99% of particles)
It is advised that all wearers conduct a ‘Fit Test’ prior to using the mask in line with HSE Guidelines.For more information on Fit Testing face masks to avoid transmission during the Covid-19/ Coronavirus outbreak please visit https://www.hse.gov.uk/news/face-mask-ppe-rpe-coronavirus.htm
Size: One size
50 masks per box, individually wrapped
Minimum order: 1 box
For more than 50 boxes, please contact TMD HQ on 01202 473311
Colours may vary from those shown in the product picture.